Thursday, June 9, 2011

New system

So, upon hearing Suchilife's idea, I feel that it would work the best here. You will need to follow the blog to be able to get the codes. I will then message you the code because I can message things to followers. I will know who to message it to, because again, you are signing in with a google ID. For those of you that don't have a Google account, you will need to make one and begin to follow this blog so I can message you your codes. Note that making a Google account is free, although I think that you may have to give them a phone number. Google does have a privacy policy and they haven't called me with any junk yet. I feel like this will work well, but feel free to comment on this post about how well you think the new system will work. I will begin this new system in the afternoon/evening

2 comments:

Savannah Lisle said...

Hi, I am trying to follow your blog, but the Followers section is blank...

Grant B. said...

Try to use the followers bar up at the very top of the page near the blogger search area. You can click "follow" up there to also follow the blog.