Tuesday, June 4, 2013

To address concerns about codes

So first, I would like to apologize for taking a long time to send back codes. I've had some difficulties sending out codes due to blogger, and will send codes that people need.

So, I'm going to try to change back to the old method, if that's fine with you guys. Instead of having to follow the blog or follow any of the protocol, the first person to get it and enter it wins.

Also, if I owe you any codes, please comment what dates here, and an E-mail if you're not following the blog, and I'll send you the code(s) I owe you.

Also, here is today's code: HXKRPB77BRHV0R !

Good luck!

2 comments:

G said...

Thank you for the code!

cnvdsfksdnfksdfnls said...

May 12, 2013
http://freemyccokerewardspoints.blogspot.com/2013/05/code-for-may-12th.html is the link.