Saturday, July 9, 2011

Codes

Today I sent out the codes for ones that I owe you guys. If you have any problems, you can contact me or just post it here. I had problems getting codes to L_Euler, Tigers13, CodyDL, and Tiffany. For some reason I can't find you publicly following the blog, which is the only way I can get you your codes. What I suggest doing is unfollowing and then refollow the blog, which should fix the problem. If you aren't publicly following it, then you need to publicly follow it. I think you can follow it using Open ID (applies to Tiffany). If you have any questions or comments, just comment on this.

2 comments:

Cody Lamb said...

I don't know what the problem is... I signed up with a Google account is that it?

Grant B. said...

No, the problem is is that you are either following privately, or that Google messed up with the following. What I suggest is that you unfollow my blog, and then follow it again, which should fix the problem.